customs, VAT, trade sanctions, carbon footprint tax
+48 519 404 970
- Licensed tax advisor No. 11503
- She has 15 years of experience in customs, VAT, and excise duty
- Before she joined KDCP, she worked at the so-called big four companies.
- At KDCP, she is responsible for VAT and international trade (including customs, sanctions, CBAM, etc.).
- She has written numerous publications on customs, VAT, and excise.
- She spoke at academic and industry conferences.
- She has co-authored the commentary to the VAT directive titled "VAT Directive. Polish perspective. Commentary"
- Graduate of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Warsaw. She also completed a postgraduate course specialising in taxation at the University of Warsaw.
Among others, she has completed the following projects:
- Represented Polish industry in the European Commission's proceedings leading to the establishment of anti-dumping duties.
- Represented chemical and electronics companies in the process of establishing the suspension of customs duty on imports of components from outside the EU.
- Advised and represented companies in the implementation of special customs procedures, including inward processing, customs warehousing, and end-use.
- Provided comprehensive service and representation to companies operating in the electronics, chemical, tyre, and transport industries, in the process of applying for AEO status.
- Conducted the analysis of the origin of goods for the purposes of the application of customs preferences.
- Represented companies in customs and VAT cases before administrative authorities and administrative courts.
- Delivered training courses and workshops on customs duties, VAT, and excise duty.
- Provided comprehensive service in customs and VAT cases involving the largest manufacturing and distribution companies.