income taxes, restructuring and transaction consulting, start-ups, IT and new technologies
+48 508 327 308
- He has more than 15 years of professional experience as a legal counsel and tax advisor.
- He specialises in providing legal and tax advice on restructuring and transactional cases, to capital groups, as well as SMEs.
- He was responsible for multiple restructuring projects and legal and tax due-diligence audits.
- He provides comprehensive consulting to businesses operating in the IT/new technologies industry (including start-ups), in areas such as
- fundraising, corporate affairs and investor relations, intra-group transactions, intellectual property, HR affairs, compensation models for IT professionals, including incentive programs.
- He gained experience in the tax consulting department at EY, and subsequently at SK&S and Dentons law firms.
- He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University and of the Faculty of Journalism and Political Science at the University of Warsaw.
Among others, he has completed the following projects:
- for many years, he provided ongoing comprehensive legal and tax services, including the coordination of the work of legal and tax advisers abroad, for a leading global education portal;
- provided ongoing comprehensive legal and tax service for a leading Polish supplier of IT solutions for verifying programmer skills;
- provided legal and tax advice on capital group restructuring and ongoing legal advice to a leading Polish tobacco manufacturer;
- provided ongoing tax and legal advice on corporate affairs, HR, and remuneration of professionals to Polish IT and new technology companies;
- provided legal and tax advice on the optimum corporate structure and the IP box relief to a Polish computer game developer;
- handled real estate litigation and tax proceedings for a trade union;